As you know, Dota Underlords Mobile is working with Auto Chess Mobile and Chess Rush Mobile are the game titles that are popular in the current mobile game world. Updates of the above titles are constantly being released. Currently, Dota Underlords Mobile also has the latest updates (July 5th). It is Dota Underlords Android v1.0 and Dota Underlords iOS v1.0.5. I will review you the details of this Update.
- Added Score board function. On the PC, press TAB
- The rankings function has been added
- Update Patch notes can now be found from within the game
- Season Info: Displays damage to each type of Chess
- VO units are currently divided space (Sound will match the position of the device)
- When the General starts fighting, the sound is activated
- Yo, Reddit: Versus, Round Over and Round Start screens will close on any non-UI click or press ESC
- There are more UI improvements
- Descriptions have been added by How the Activities in Season Info
- Changing hero stats from basic items is also displayed during battle
- 2-star and 3-star Terrorblade fixes do not update their models after using Skill\
- Add Battery Status
- Fixed playback / pause button error
- Add option Touch to move
- It was possible to query the skill of a general from the store
- Fixed the Demon Hunter not working
- Fix Techies bug planting their bombs in the wrong position
- Fixed all previous AI Pathing incidents
- Level 9: Roll rate of 2 stars 30% -> 25%, 3-star roll rate 25% -> 30%
- Level 11: 1-star roll rate 10% -> 13%, 2-star roll rate 15% -> 20%, 3-star roll rate 30% -> 25%, 5-star roll rate 15% -> 12%
- Round battles will continue for one more second when the last champion dies, giving the other team the chance to kill at the last minute to reduce blood damage or bring a draw.
The winning series is redone
- Gold from the losing string: 3-4 losing games: 1 gold, 5 losing games or more: 2 gold
- Gold from winning series: 3-4 wins: 1 gold, 5-6 wins: 2 gold, 7 wins: 3 gold, 8 wins: 4 gold
- Reset after the 8th win
- Adding Force Staff: Tier 3 items – Push a unit of 6 enemy units in random direction. (10 cooldowns)
- Add scythe Scythe of Vyse: Tier 4 item – When the hero is equipped to receive damage, transform the offending champion into a pig for 4 seconds. (15 seconds cooldown)
- Add Big-Time Contract: Tier 2 Items – Generals equipped with Blood-bound along with other types. (Turns another Blood-bound buff with Blood-bound)
- Silver Lining: Now it says, “Receive a charge when you win a battle. When you lose a round, if you’re still hoarding, you’ll lose 1 hoard and 1 gold. ”
- Shaman Pluck: Opportunity increases from 5% to 17%
- Blink Dagger
Generate 50 mana when activated
Cooldown decreases from 60 seconds to 15 seconds
Tooth and Claw: Fixed no Stack of correct numbers
Coordinated Assault: Fix errors and work as described
Split Shot: Applies a physical effect on sub-shots.Lycan
Summon Wolf: Fixed a bug with no correct buffs
Blood increased from [500, 1000, 2000] to [550, 1100, 2200]
- Summon Plague Ward:
Summon Count increased from 1 Ward to [1, 2, 4] Wards. Ward is always 1 star. Cast time decreases from 0.5s to 0.13s. Cooldown time increases from 5 to [5, 6, 7]. Wards have 50% magic resistance.
- Disruptor: The alliance has changed from Brawny – Shaman to Brawny – Shaman – Warlock.
- Static Storm: At the same time obscure the target inside the cloud to miss the 25% chance.
- Mr. Warlock: Shadow Word: Cast time decreases from 0.5 seconds to 0.4 seconds.
Cooldown decreases from 20 seconds to 6s.
Damage from [100, 150, 200] to [50, 100, 150].
Heal from [75, 150, 200] to [50, 125, 175].
Duration from 6 seconds to 3 seconds.
Whenever a Warlock makes a spell, they will form a link with the lowest health ally for 3 seconds. When one of the heroes is linked to deal damage, both units will gain a lifesteal boost [50, 100, 150] based on the amount of damage inflicted.
Now need 3 Shamans (up from 2).
Enemies affected by Hexes, mute or stunned will be deducted 200% of mana when attacked.
This is indeed a biggest update of Valve ever for Dota Underlords. The mechanism of Warlock and Shaman changes. Data and series of items, edit generals, whether meta data is changed? I will answer in the following analysis….